Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by: Not That Sarah Michelle
- I know what you said, but I don’t trust you. How can I? You told me we were taking a road trip and that didn’t end so well for me when we got to the vet
- Would you just open the door and let me out? Please? I won’t make a mess. Promise
- Well, it’s about time you got home
- What? You watch me when I potty, I can watch you
- Did you say a walk? Well open the darn door woman! Let me out of here
Now grab a cup and check out what everyone else came up with this month!
COPYRIGHT© 2016– Southern Belle Charm~ Unauthorized use of this material without express written consent from this blog’s author’s and/or owner’s is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided full credit is given to Southern Belle Charm and/or it’s owners with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.