Today’s post is the August Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend. After you’re done here, check out what every one else came up with!
Smile, it’s FRIDAY……………
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by: The Bergham Chronicles
- If they didn’t want me to ring it 1,500 times in a row, why did they put it there Mom? Huh? Why? WHY MOMMY?
- I need my allowance NOW, I have lots of shopping to do.
- Not much selection in this General Store. Maybe the next one will be better? Oh wait, they don’t have a bell for me to 1,500 time. Maybe I better stay here
- Come on kid, it’s your turn to ring the bell 1,500 times in a row. No worries. Mommy LOVES to hear it ring
- I know, I know, I am just too cute for words and one day you will smile when you remember the day I rang the bell 1,500 times………What do you mean it gives you a headache just thinking about it?
Be sure and check out what everyone else came up with as captions for this month’s picture!
COPYRIGHT© 2016– Southern Belle Charm~ Unauthorized use of this material without express written consent from this blog’s author’s and/or owner’s is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided full credit is given to Southern Belle Charm and/or it’s owners with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.